The Statify Ultimate Plugin for ClassiPress gives you the ability to add sub-sites based on user selected states. Once a state is selected by the user, they will only see the results from that state, until they switch states or cancel their selection. The plugin will add a new menu item called ‘States’ in the main navigation which will highlight when a state is selected. The plugin also comes with an optional homepage state selector popup for the first time visitors like the Groupon city selector.
- Gives your users the ability to select a state and only browse listings from their region
- The selected state becomes highlighted in the main navigation
- Homepage, category page and search listings filter by states automatically
- Optional Groupon like state selector popup for new visitors
- Customize title and message on the state selector popup
- State selection can be easily cancelled from the main navigation
- Integrates with default, customized or child theme versions of the ClassiPress
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.5+
- Extract zip in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ClassiPress → SU Plugin Options page and read instructions to setup the plugin.
- Fixed issue with site crashing sometimes
- Fixed issues with small screen devices
- General bug fixing
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.5 and WP 4.3
- Removed redundant Colorbox library files
- Added custom menu label option
- Fixed problem with dashboard links when a state was selected
- Fixed problem with order totals when a state was selected
- Added state selector widget, removed redundant code
- Fixed the bug with blog display
- Fixed issue with Refine Search and updated ColorBox JS library
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.3
- Added caching to category counts for faster page loads
- Added a fix for the $wpdb->prepare() error
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.2.1
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.2, and added filters to correct category ad counts automatically
- Fixed the pagination problem while a state is selected
- Fixed the filter in the most popular tab and the session problem with popup
- Fixed menu and attachment filter bug
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.1.9
- Initial release version at the time of (ClassiPress 3.1.8)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.