Statify is a ClassiPress child theme which will add state pages to your website along with a ‘State’ dropdown in the search bar as well as a list of states on the homepage for browsing. Bonus features include highlighted featured ads along with better ad listing on the author page, and a better ‘no results found’ page.
The Statify Child Theme uses the search page template to display the “State” pages and adds the states dropdown to the search bar as well to make it easy to search within a specific state. But if you are looking to create microsites for states which would only show the results from one state, be it the homepage, category pages, or search pages, you can use the Statify Ultimate plugin instead of having to create tens of sites using subdomains for each state. The plugin will auto-filter all the results on the website to only show the ones from the state that the user has selected. So in effect the Statify Ultimate plugin provides more options than the Statify child theme and works with any modified version or child theme, but the child theme comes with useful extra mods like featured ads ribbon and highlight, better author and ‘no results found’ page.
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Browse by states from the homepage
- Search by states from the search bar
- Category page listings filter by states
- Featured ad ribbon on ad listing and single pages
- Highlighted featured ads with a different background color (for all color schemes)
- Category and state browsing option on the ‘no search’ results page
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.3 and 3.2+
- Extract zip in the /wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Activate the theme through the ‘Appearance’ menu in WordPress.