Dynamic Multi-Level Fields Plugin for ClassiPres will prove to be the best localisation solution for your needs. As the name suggests, the plugin will enable dynamic selection of countries, states and cities on your ClassiPress website, i.e. selecting a ‘Country’ results in the ‘States’ drop down to list states only from the selected country, same when someone selects a state, the ‘City’ drop down would list the cities only from within the selected state. The usage of terms ‘location’, ‘country’, ‘state’, or ‘city’ is really just for illustration as the plugin can be tied to any ClassiPress field, whether core or custom added by yourself.
To top it off, the dynamic selection of field values can be applied to two sections. The first one is the “Ad Management” section, which means your “Post an Ad” and “Edit Ad” forms, which when applied to will force the fields attached to, to be HTML select drop downs on those forms, and make them required fields, leaving no margin for error while selecting the values.
The second usage of the dynamic selection will allow your visitors to filter the ads on your ClassiPress website based on their selection. This is more useful when you are using the plugin as a selector for Locations, for example “Country -> State -> City” or “Region -> Area -> Neighbourhood”. The filtering of ads works much like our Statify Ultimate and Citify Ultimate plugins, but with up to three levels!
So, the plugin can easily be used as an “All-in-One” solution for your multi-location needs. The plugin supports up to three levels of selection, but obviously a minimum of two.
- Handles two or three levels of selection
- Gives you the ability to pre-load all field values that would appear in the select drop downs
- Customize menu and popup labels
- Gives your customers the ability to dynamically select location when they are posting or editing their ads
- Turns the drop downs into text boxes when the ads are edited from the admin panel
- Gives your visitors the ability to select their location and only browse listings from their region
- Homepage, category page and search listings filter by the selected region automatically
- Optional Groupon like region selector popup for new visitors, with ability to set the time after which the popup appears
- Integrates with default, customized or child theme versions of the ClassiPress
- Fully Compatible with Advanced Custom Fields for ClassiPress
- Sidebar widget for drop down selector available
- Powerful settings page in the admin back end with parent filtering, drag-n-drop sorting, bulk add/delete options
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.5.8 (contact for compatibility with previous versions)
Please carefully read the instructions on our Dynamic Multi-Level Fields Plugin announcement page.