Citify Ultimate Plugin
The Citify Ultimate Plugin for ClassiPress gives you the ability to add sub-sites based on user selected cities. Once a city is selected by the user, they will only see the results from that city, until they switch cities or cancel their selection. The plugin will add a new menu item which you can call anything from the plugin options page in the main navigation which will highlight when a city is selected. The plugin also comes with an optional homepage city selector popup for the first time visitors like the Groupon city selector.
- Gives your users the ability to select a city/town and only browse listings from their region
- The selected city becomes highlighted in the main navigation
- Homepage, category page and search listings filter by the selected city automatically
- Control which cities should have a sub-site
- Optional Groupon like city selector popup for new visitors
- Customize title and message on the city selector popup
- Customize the main navigation label for the city dropdown
- City selection can be easily cancelled from the main navigation
- Integrates with default, customized or child theme versions of the ClassiPress
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.5+
- Extract zip in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ClassiPress → CU Plugin Options page and read instructions to setup the plugin.
Current version: 1.5.11
09/09/2015 FIXES: - Fixed issues with small screen devices
02/09/2015 FIXES: - General bug fixing CHANGES: - Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.5 and WP 4.3 - Removed redundant Colorbox library files
|1.5.9||Fixed problem with dashboard links when a city was selected|
|1.5.8||Fixed problem with order totals when city was selected|
|1.5.7||Added city selector widget, removed redundant code|
|1.5.6||Fixed bug with blog display|
|1.5.5||Fixed issue with Refine Search and updated ColorBox JS library|
|1.5.4||Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.3|
|1.5.3||Added caching to category counts for faster page loads|
|1.5.2||Added a fix for the $wpdb->prepare() error|
|1.5.1||Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.2.1.|
|1.5||Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.2, and added filters to correct category ad counts automatically|
|1.4||Fixed the pagination problem while a city is selected|
|1.3||Fixed the filter in the most popular tab and the session problem with popup|
|1.2||Fixed menu and attachment filter bug|
|1.1||Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.1.9|
|1.0||Initial release version at the time of (ClassiPress 3.1.8)|