The Citify Ultimate Plugin for ClassiPress gives you the ability to add sub-sites based on user selected cities. Once a city is selected by the user, they will only see the results from that city, until they switch cities or cancel their selection. The plugin will add a new menu item which you can call anything from the plugin options page in the main navigation which will highlight when a city is selected. The plugin also comes with an optional homepage city selector popup for the first time visitors like the Groupon city selector.
- Gives your users the ability to select a city/town and only browse listings from their region
- The selected city becomes highlighted in the main navigation
- Homepage, category page and search listings filter by the selected city automatically
- Control which cities should have a sub-site
- Optional Groupon like city selector popup for new visitors
- Customize title and message on the city selector popup
- Customize the main navigation label for the city dropdown
- City selection can be easily cancelled from the main navigation
- Integrates with default, customized or child theme versions of the ClassiPress
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.5+
- Extract zip in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ClassiPress → CU Plugin Options page and read instructions to setup the plugin.