The Advanced Custom Fields for ClassiPress(ACFCP) plugin is a powerful tool for extending the ClassiPress theme.
It allows you to add and completely control extra Profile fields and custom Ad fields. Also ACFCP Plugin allows the interaction of custom profile fields with custom ad fields and vice versa.
ACF adds many of the most requested features for ClassiPress:
- Extra profile fields
- Different types of profile fields
- Formats of ad and profile fields (including Date Field with fully customizable Datepicker and validation of input values)
- Transform of ad and profile fields values (Capitalize, UPPERCASE, lowercase)
- Private fields (private allows only the author and administrators to see an ad or profile field while hiding it from other visitors and search engines)
- Display fields only for logged-in users
- Limit the number of input symbols, words
- Field formats validation and restrictions
Double-checking of Ad fileds and Profile fields during registration and editing
Checking occurs on the client side, and then on the server side
This provides advanced protection for your site from uninvited guests
Validation of fields on the client side allows the user to obtain accurate and structured information on the ad
- Custom validation messages (edit messages in your language and help your users fill forms properly)
- Default values for all fields
- Inherit values of the profile field in the ad field
- Control output fields on the various pages and forms:
- Registration user form
- Edit profile form
- Author’s page
- User sidebar
- Single ad page (usual field list)
- Single ad page separated area (style customizable block)
- Poster tab in Ad sidebar
- Ad Loops after title
- Ad Loop after description
- New ad form
- Edit ad form
- Ability to add custom CSS styles to fields output
- Ability to add the patch CSS files to be compatible with the style of your child theme
- Plugin settings can be exported to INI file, or imported from another file
- Compatible with WPML plugin
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite.
- Has own documented API
With this plugin you can easy create the most popular profile form fields such as:
- “First Name” and “Last Name” – core WordPress profile fields, which you can add to registration form
- “Accept Terms of Service” – checkbox for your registration form
- “User Tax ID” – Private profile field, which will see only Administrator (You) and the user (ad owner)
- “Country” / “State” / “City” / “Phone number” – Location fields, which can automatically fill in “Add new ad” form. Members who submit a lot of ads on your site – will be happy.
- “Date field” – Date of any format and location
And many others …
Add any formats to the ad and profile form fields:
If you have specific ad or profile fields such as: “Phone number” or “ZipCode”, which required specific formats of values – select neccessary format from the list of proposed (there are number, digits, phone, email, url, alfanumeric, etc…)
Limit the input data from the user through forms:
You can add limits to fill numbers, lenght, words, words sets – by criteria min / max / range
Using ACF API you can add:
- New Visibility options
- New Value modifiers
- New Value formats and restrictions
- New Plugin options to provide control of new created features
Installing ACFCP Plugin will save you from modifying the ClassiPress code and tedious transition to a newer version of the theme!!!
The plugin contains a very detailed help section for each property and method. Tooltips will assist you in customizing the plugin.
Plugin Help Section is duplicated on Support forum, so You can read all about plugin before purchase!!!
Plugin API Guide publihed on the Support Forum and provides detailed documentation with real life examples.
There are plans to update the plugin for each new version of the ClassiPress and adding more new features and enhancements over time.
Works with ClassiPress 3.2-3.5 Requires WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- Fixed recurrent JS issues on registration page when “jQuery from CDN” is active
- Fixed Datepicker not working since the 2.3.16 update
- Fixed JS issues on registration page when “jQuery from CDN” is active
- Removed self-deactivation feature
- Updated DNA Framework
- Disabled/Hidden checkboxes that are not required in the ad field settings
- Text Transform filter removed from posting to display module
- Text Transform filter not working
- Text Transform filter removed from posting to display module
- Endless loop problem in CP 3.4.1 and before
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.5+
- Implemented Dashicons
- Added “loop meta” integration for compatibility with all child themes
- Fixed PHP validation error handling on ad forms for ClassiPress 3.4+
- Fixed validation message overlapping other elements on registration form
- Styled drop down fields on registration form
- Made double quote (“) optional at the end in height format
- Fixed backslashes being added to form values on unsuccessful submission
- New height format added to form builders
- Added new filters in admin side for improved extensibility
- Successful message for saved settings
- Fixed bug in inheriting profile fields in new ad form
- Compatibility with ClassiPress 3.4
- Fixed styles in Ad Details area
- Save URL on user registration
- Compatibility with Simply Responsive child theme
- Version compare bug on enqueue scripts
- Error notices on server side fields validation and plugin activation
- No Author details
- wp_register_style was called incorrectly in admin area
- Using deprecated function get_the_author_id()
- Compatibility with ClassiPress 3.3.2
- Avoid space in username
- Server-side validation of non-latin strings
- Avatar in ad loop disappear
- “Full Details” area is not translatable (changed to “Ad Details”)
- WPML translation of “Full Details” area fields
- Client-side validation of numbers
- Drag&Drop profile fields on Settings tab breaks table
- Preserve standard ad field values if they are hidden on edit form (post_title, tags_input, post_content)
- Subtabs area lost styles
- Tooltip script not loaded with CP3.3.1
- js validation of drop-downs for user fields
- Fixed styles enqueue
- WPML compatibility
- Most Popular Tab Section on Homepage is missing information.
- Responsive Registration form width
- ACF filters issue fixed
- Ad fields values API control
- Missing ACFCP menu in CP3.2
- No ACFCP effect on Ad forms in CP3.2
- Import settings returns Error
- Ability to add new Datepicker fields through API
- New action hook ‘acf_enqueue_form_styles’ – allows to add styles on the forms after ACFCP styles
- New action hook ‘acf_enqueue_listing_styles’ – allows to add styles on Singe Ad page after ACFCP styles
- New action hook ‘acf_enqueue_form_scripts’ – allows to add scripts on the forms after ACFCP scripts
- Translatable ACFCP backend. Added ACFCP text domain
- Added Russian language pack
- Completed Help Section
- Add New Custom field error fixed
- Responsive Registration form styles added
- ACF filters issue fixed
- ClassiPress 3.2 now supported. (For people who can’t update CP to newest version)
- Edit profile fields in Admin dashboard
- Removed theme name check (strange Don't panic! behavior).
- Added action acf_update_user_meta before profile field update|save
- Added filter to ACFCP Settings tabs
- Improved ACFCP Settings API
- Added Display Option Edit profile admin form.
- To display the profile field on the edit form in the admin area,
- regardless of the edit form fields in the front-end
- Same ACFCP version for ClassiPress 3.2.1 and 3.3
- Added AppThemes Product ID for autoupdates.
- Fixed incompatibility with PHP5.2
- Compability with ClassiPress 3.3
- Validation error messages for range* limitations methods can contains placeholders.
- new ACF functions framework
- new DNA framework for backend Options manage
- Help section removed. Will be added in new maintance release
- Whole code rewrited!
Backend Options manage API:
- Allows add new properties for Profile and Ad fileds
- Allows add new sub tabs to Options pages
Fields Visibility API:
- Allows add new custom restrictions (with any conditions) on fields visibility on various places.
- API for adding new custom Formats and Limitations.
- New visibility option Featured Field
- Allows display field only on Fetured Ads
- New visibility option For Logged-In
- Allows display field only for logged-in users
minchoice – Makes multi checkboxes element require given minimum number of choices
maxchoice – Makes multi checkboxes element require given maximum number of choices
rangechoice – Makes multi checkboxes element require given range number of choices
New Datepicker properties for limitation selectable dates:
- Max date
- Min date
- range Year
Added Ad fields server side validation
- Profile details now clickable
- Store 0 values for profile fileds
1.1.2 – 12/12/2012
Warning message on drop-downs, checkboxes and radio-buttons on Registration and Edit profile forms
Validation message on Registration and Edit profile forms go down after second appearing
1.1.1 – 10/12/2012
In the loop displays only one item of multiple checkboxes.
Now, if you have on ad-loop some checkbox field with multiple values, these values displays separated by comma.
Provided compability with new Appthemes ad form-builders, thats allow not affect New Ad and Edit Ad forms html markup.
Added styles for Headline childtheme registration form.
1.1 – 04/11/2012
Display required asterisks for fields, if there is a limitation on the minimum input greater than 0.
Fields on Ad loop dublicated in Random Ads Tab
Profile fields causing Warning in Ad loop
Description area in Edit Ad form Is out of form
ReCaptcha appear in the middle when using custom fields in Registration form
Changed folder structure
Removed author.php and tpl-edit-item.php templates from plugin (now used core templates).
Changed installation procedure.
New option Text Transform allows to transform text to Capitalize, UPPERCASE and lowercase before saving in database.
Useful for saving the Titles or other fields with the certain capitalization of text.
Administrator can edit all profile fields, even if some fields disabled in Display options.
New display option for Ad fields – Single ad content – display Ad fields in the ad single page in separated style-customizable content area.
New display option for Profile fields – User sidebar – display fields in the users’s sidebar (Widget Account information).
New display option for Profile fields – Single ad sidebar – display fields in the Single ad sidebar (tab Poster).
Ability to CSS-Stylize certain fields in all display areas. So you can add images instead titles and anything else.
Ability to add CSS patches to plugin folder for style-compability with any child-theme.
1.0.2 – 30/09/2012
No ad details found bug on Single ad listing in ClassiPress 3.1.8
Profile fields first_name and last_name duplicated in DB if filled in registration form
Allow HTML in field descriptions
Problems when submit Add new user form in admin dashboard (required hidden fields)
Tab indexes in registration form not sequential
Added new action hooks (usage look in help section):
acf_loop_top($post) add action after title in loop ad meta (in line with author and category)
acf_loop_bottom($post) add action after description in loop ad meta (in line with posted and total viewed)
1.0.1 – 16/09/2012
Error using ACF on Loop Ad
Having issue with custom field showing in listing
No need to set permissions to file acf_export.ini. (Now file is created on the fly during the export. Export folder is deleted from the project.)
No need to replace author’s and edit ad templates. (Now this templates loads from plugin’s folder).
1.0 – 22/07/2012
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.