The ClassiAlerts Plugin for ClassiPress lets you send your subscribers periodic alerts for new ads based on their selected criteria. You will be able to set up the interval period and the alert email template in HTML and your users will then be able to setup alerts conveniently to receive their list of all new ads posted for their saved criteria in an email which will also contain the unsubscribe link.
- Auto-insert the “Get Alerts” (Call to Action) button with description or manually add just the button with a line of code
- Setup daily, weekly or monthly alerts at a convenient local time
- Customize messages, button labels and email templates
- Users can get alerts for category listings or custom search criteria
- Users immediately get a confirmation mail with their selected criteria in a keyword list (generated via shortcode) upon signing up
- Double Opt-in feature
- Users can setup more than one alert, and unsubscribe each one separately
- Check your list of subscribers from the WordPress admin panel
- Bulk activate, deactivate or delete alerts
- Unsubscribed alerts stay in inactive mode, which can then be manually deleted from the admin panel
- Plugin comes with a clean default HTML email template and shortcodes to dynamically add content to the email
- Plugin automatically picks the criteria from the Refine Results form
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.4+ (contact for compatibility with older versions)
- Extract zip in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ClassiAlerts → Settings page and read instructions next each option and at the bottom of the page to setup the plugin.
- Fixed registration date not showing in local time
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.5 and WP 4.3
- Changed plugin and author URLs to HTTPS
– Changed esc_url() to esc_url_raw() for redirects
– Escaped output of function add_query_arg() to prevent XSS security vulnerability
– Fixed notices on manage subscribers page when using bulk action and debug is on
2.0.0 (21/04/2015) MAJOR UPDATE: ClassiAlerts 2.0.0 is out now!
– Fixed cron schedule setting a day ahead in some cases
– Disable crons when the plugin is deactivated
– Multiple bugs fixed
– Rewrote manage subscription page to implement class WP_List_Table
– Full code revision, better programming flow
– Segregated code in different files, added clal-helpers.php
– Used clal_ as prefix instead of classialerts_
– Enqueue scripts/styles conditionally
– Added option to restrict subscription to logged-in users
– Added upgrade script to 2.0.0 from older versions
– Made plugin translation-ready
- Made use of the new search index functionality in ClassiPress 3.4
- Fixed a bug preventing emails from being sent
1.3.2 MAJOR UPDATE:
– Added feature to send emails in little batches so users can conform to limits set by hosts
– Added info about last round of alerts sent
– Displaying when the next round of alerts will be sent
– Reworked the whole alert sending module
– Multiple bugs fixed
- Fixed problem with refine search with price and location fields
1.3 MAJOR UPDATE:
– Made compatible with responsive ClassiPress 3.3.
– Added double opt-in feature
– Delete inactive and unconfirmed alerts older than a month
– Added name field for alerts
– Increased security
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.2.1.
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.2.
- Made compatible with ClassiPress 3.1.9
- Initial release version at the time of (ClassiPress 3.1.8)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.